The IceStats plug-in checks the status of the IceCast server, and if it is online it will display the current artist, song title and a link to the stream.
After activation the plug-in will show up in your widget menu, and all of the plug-ins settings can be managed in the menu located at Settings -> Icestats.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
icestatsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup your server information in the Settings -> Icecast Menu
- Enable the Widget in the Widgets menu
Q. Does this plugin work with shoutcast?
A. This plugin was developed for Icecast and tested only with Icecast.
Contributors and Developers
“IceStats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IceStats” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated readme to fix versioning on wordpress.org site
- Updated to work with new Icecast JSON interface
- Added listener count to display
- Stable Release