After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
title : IDPay for WP Gravity Forms
Tags: gravityforms, gravity-forms, payment, idpay, gateway, آیدی پی
Stable tag: 1.1.2
Tested up to: 6.1
Contributors: MimDeveloper.Tv (Mohammad-Malek), imikiani, meysamrazmi, vispa
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
1.1.2, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And GravityForm 2.6.3
1.1.1, June 18, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And GravityForm 2.6.3
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
1.0.5, January 30, 2021
- add deactivation method.
- add checkbox to use Gravity Forms confirmations.
1.0.4, December 9, 2020
- add name and email to gateway configuration.
1.0.3, October 11, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.0.2, October 6, 2020
- Prevent IDPay logo applying in all forms.
1.0.1, August 22, 2020
- Fix a typo bug.
1.0.0, Jul 08, 2020
- Develope release.
- After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Gravity Forms.
- Go tho Gravity Forms > Settings > Payments.
- Enable IDPay payment gateway.
- Go to Manage.
- Enter the API Key.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.
Contributors and Developers
“IDPay for WP Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors