After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
1.2.2, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And MyCred Plugin 188.8.131.52
1.2.1, June 18, 2022
- First Official Release
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And MyCred Plugin 184.108.40.206
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
- Fix SandBox Mode For Payment In Fake State
- Important : Fix Save Transaction Status In Wrong Location
1.1.1, October 13, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.1.0, July 27, 2020
- add idpay logo
- enhance logging and messages shown to user
1.0.3, May 18, 2019
- Convert Toman to Rial.
1.0.2, May 15, 2019
- Correct recipient’s display name.
- Fix bugs.
1.0.1, May 15, 2019
- Load text domain.
- Try to connect to the gateway multiple times.
- Fix bugs.
1.0, May 14, 2019
- Develope Release.
- After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for myCRED.
- Go to Settings .
- In the Payment Gateway section, choose IDPay.
- Enter the API Key.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.
Contributors and Developers
“IDPay For MyCred” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors