Works directly on InDesign HTML exports and convert zipped filed to WP post, by:
- extracting all text data form html maintaining titles hierarchy : h1, h2, etc…
- attach all images included in zip to the created post
- automatically add featured image
- create gallery inside post content from all images extracted
Be carefull, you NEED to have installed on your server the following:
Works on multisite installs.
- Search via plugins > add new.
- Find the plugin listed and click activate.
- Use the new submenu item in “Posts”
- Go to Posts>New Post From InDesign HTML Export
- Choose file to upload : .zip containing a main html file and all article images
- Selection all options you want before creating
- Clic “Create” and wait for post creation 🙂
Contributors and Developers
“InDesign HTML 2 Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.6.5 – Add messages on upload errors
1.6.4 – bug fix on attachment ID lookup
1.6.3 – more debug for attachments
1.6.2 – check input file size
1.6.1 – bugfix : successive inputs with identical images filenames
1.6.0 – manage multiple figure ranges with identical image numbers
1.5.1 – front form improvements
1.5.0 – swiper option introduced
1.4.2 – better demo shortcode
1.4.1 – exception catched if image resize fail
1.4.0 – new profile based convertion with Imagick if CMYK as input
1.3.1 – new demo shortcode and factorization
1.3.0 – shortcode added
1.2.1 – first version in prod
1.2.0 – tmp directory set under uploads/
1.1.0 – can insert images inside text body when mentionned
1.0.1 – tested against several zip packages
1.0.0 – First stable release.