Simple but powerful pin code checker for woocommerce. Woocommerce dependency and 100% ajax based checker.
This is a free plugin with premium features which can help you to check customer pincode.
- You can enabled / disabled any time without losing plugins data.
- Enabled / disabled display on product page, cart page and checkout page.
- Auto detect user billing / shipping pin code
- Dynamic min, max pin code validation
- You can modify the button text, label, placeholder, response texts and all from admin dashboard.
- Used only AJAX so no need to refresh the page for checking pin code availability.
- Manually upload / import Excel, CSV files of pin codes list is not required. This plugin will automatically fetch from the system.
- Automatically delete data on uninstalling the plugin.
- More features coming soon on next version
How It Works:
- First, install the iNext Woo Pincode Checker plugin and activate it.
- Install and activate the woocommerce plugin. (Skip this step if you have already activated the woocommerce plugin).
- Add shipping zone(s) on Woocommerce > Settings > Shipping > Add shipping zone from admin dashboard.
- While adding a shipping zone, in Zone regions field, add some pincode(s) by clicking Limit to specific ZIP/Pincodes(one pincode per line) on where the delivery is available for your store.
- Great. You have successfully configured the plugin. Such a simple process. Right?
- Now customer can check the delivery availability on single product page, cart page, checkout page.
- Install the iNext Woo Pincode Checker plugin and activate it.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Woo Pincode Checker > Settings > General and enable the plugin to use.
- To display the plugin on single product page, enable it from admin dashboard.
- For cart and checkout page, do the same.
- You can modify the almost all the fields such as label, placeholder, button text, error, success and all, navigate to Woo Pincode Checker > Settings > Message.
Should I import or add pin code(s) in WordPress dashboard manually ?
No, that’s not required. Just install and activate the plugin. The plugin will fetch the customer pin codes automatically and check the availability.
Can I disable the pin code checker on product page ?
Yes, you can enable / disable the pin code checker on product page.
Can I disable the pin code checker on cart ?
Yes, you can enable / disable the pin code checker on cart page.
Can I disable the pin code checker on checkout page ?
Yes, you can enable / disable the pin code checker on checkout page.
Yes, you can modify the label, placeholder and button text from admin dashboard.
Is this plugin will detect customer pin code automatically ?
Yes, this plugin will fetch customer’s shipping pin code or billing pin code (if shipping pin code not available) automatically. If no billing and shipping pin code available customer can enter a pin code manually to check the availability.
Our store located an area where the pin code is five (5) digit. Can this plugin will helpful for me ?
Yes, you can change the pin code length in dashboard. If you set nine (9), the pin code checker will check for nine digit pin code. e.g. when a customer enter 548756, an error message as Please enter minimum 9 digits will be shown. Default pin code length is six (6)
I want to change the response message in my local language. Can I modify the response message text ?
Yes, you can also modify the response message from dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“iNext Woo Pincode Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed assets path.
- Added new icon, pages layout etc.
- Tested on wordpress version 6.0.
- Enabled the plugin on the product page, cart page and checkout page.
- Dynamic labels, placeholder, response text etc.
- Fixed a 404 issue that occurred when upgrading the plugin manually.