Integrate Free WhatsApp chat support dialog directly into your WordPress website and that will help you to increase leads/sales from your website. this is well design with lightwight code help to attract users for chat with active agent using WhatApp application.
Now a days most of users are using WhatsApp application and this plugin will initiate chat.
Shortcodes for inline initChat widget
- Third party application (WhatsApp) mobile Number.
- Agent Image
- Agent Name
- Agent Status
- Welcome Message
- Dialog Options
- Content (In content you can change your messages)
Go to the plugin documentation if you need more information on how to use this plugin.
Find help in our support platform for this plugin (we’ll answer you fast, promise).
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin
- Search Initchat(WhatApp) Chat plugin by Initchat and click Install now
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of initchat.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
Go to the plugin’s documentation for information on how to use it.
Contributors and Developers
“initChat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Resolve PHP version issue
- Fix PHP version and security
- Improved Animation and visibility
- Fix css issue
- Fix css issue
- Added new popup tooltip view feature
- Fix safari image load issue
- Hiding behind website data when popup has not visible
- Fix data save issue on new version due to some symbols used in configuration
- Fix media selection issue
- Initial release 🙂