A quicklook into Insert Html Snippet
Features in Detail
The shortcodes generated using the plugin are easily available as a dropdown in the standard wordpress content editor as well as in widget settings, thereby giving you ease of integrating your HTML snippets with your posts and pages.
Please read the FAQ first if you are having problems.
WordPress 3.0+ PHP 5+
We would like to receive your feedback and suggestions. You may submit them at our support desk.
- In the admin panel under plugins activate Insert Html Snippet.
If you need any further help, you may contact our support desk.
- The Insert Html Snippet is not working properly.
Please check the wordpress version you are using. Make sure it meets the minimum version recommended by us. Make sure all files of the
insert html snippetplugin uploaded to the folder
- Can I use shortcodes in html snippet ?
- I have 2 html shortcodes placed adjacently, but only one of them works.
Please use a whitespace to separate 2 shortcodes.
More questions ? Drop a mail and we shall get back to you with the answers.
I use it for 3 years: never problem, everything works!
This tool did the trick for my company. it is a must install
Excellent plugin using it to insert custom HTML5 code in my wordpress site pages and posts and it works like a charm
Good plugin.It works well
I have been using this plugin on 2 sites for 2 years. It doesn’t have any bells or whistles, but that means it’s simple to use, while doing everything you need it to do. Also, this plugin has never caused a conflict with anything. Touch wood! My kind of plugin! Oh, a copy feature and a bulk edit feature would be nice!
Contributors & Developers
“Insert Html Snippet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Unwanted output removed.
- Widget class updated.
- A few bug fixes.
- Compatibility with wordpress 4.3
- Added options to sort snippets in admin area by id and title
- Removed redirection after snippet edit
- Compatibility with wordpress 3.9
- Support for shortcodes in html content
- Snippet chooser TinyMCE plugin modified
- A few bug fixes
- Support for network installation
- Pagination bug fix
- First official launch.