This plugin is created for insert post from front-end, Using this plugin we can insert any type of post from front-end with featured image.
And also we can pass post status in shortcode like publish,draft,pending etc.
- Upload the directory ‘/insert-post-from-front-end/’ to your WP plugins directory and activate from the Dashboard of the main blog.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- And use shortcode on any page/post
[Insert_post_from_frontEnd post_type="post" status="publish"].
- If you don’t want to pass post status attribute then automatically post status “draft”.
- If want to use shortcode on any template file then use
<?php echo do_shortcode('[Insert_post_from_frontEnd post_type="post" status="publish"]'); ?>
None at this time
Contributors and Developers
“Insert post from front-end with featured image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
** V 1.0 **
Stable initial release