WordPress Inspector will inspect your site for speed, seo, security and performance. Your WordPress URL, Theme and Plugins are sent to https://wordpress.inspector.io where we run different benchmarks and tests on your WordPress and tell you how it performs.
Includes a complete security and exploit scanner which scans your WordPress for potentially broken plugins or themes. Removing broken plugins is a big win in maintaining a high performance WordPress site.
- Speed: Checks for issues causing slow speed
- SEO: Checks for any issues causing SEO rankings to drop
- Security: Tests your WordPress for vulnerabilities and security issues
- Performance: Tests performance of your WordPress
- Theme: Tests your theme for any security issues
- Plugins: Identify broken plugins or themes
WordPress Inspector includes a scanner which will look for broken plugins and themes and recommend you alternatives. It will also give you recommendations to improve performance.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/inspector-wpdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘WP Inspector’ screen to inspect your WordPRess
- Will it find broken plugins?
Yes, WordPress Inspector will find all the plugins that may have performance or security issues and will recommend you an action.
- Will it find broken themes?
Yes, WordPress Inspector will find check if your theme is up to date or has any performance/security issues.
- Will it scan for exploits?
Yes, there is a built-in scanner which scans for exploits and security issues.
Contributors and Developers
“WordPress Inspector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Inspector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version for WordPress Inspector