Easily set cookies after an elementor form submission.
Keeping performance in mind this integration doesn’t add any additional scripts on page load.
Feel free to post any feature requests and possible issues.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Elementor Pro 3 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Drag and drop the form widget of Elementor Pro from the left panel onto the content area, and find the Cookies action in the “Actions after submit” dropdown.
- Fill your cookie data and you are all set.
Why is Elementor Pro required?
Because this integration works with the Form Widget, which is a Elementor Pro unique feature not available in the free plugin.
Can I still use other integrations if I install this integration?
Yes, all the other form widget integrations will be available.
Be sure you are atleast on version 1.2.0. Then you can enable the switch “Use form data for cookie name” and/or “Use form data for cookie value”. After that fill in the fields with the form field id you can find under the form field advanced tab.
Contributors and Developers
“Integration for Elementor forms – Cookies” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Integration for Elementor forms – Cookies” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.5 – 2022-11-05
- Tested Elementor PRO up to 3.8.0
- Tested Elementor up to 3.8.0
- Tested WordPress up to 6.1
1.2.4 – 2022-07-15
- Tested Elementor PRO up to 3.7.2
- Tested Elementor up to 3.6.7
- Tested WordPress up to 6.0.1
1.2.3 – 2022-05-08
- Tested Elementor up to 3.6.5
- Tested Elementor PRO up to 3.6.5
- Tested WordPress up to 6.0.0
1.2.2 – 2022-03-13
- Tested Elementor up to 3.5.6
- Tested Elementor PRO up to 3.6.3
- Tested WordPress up to 5.9.2
1.2.1 – 2022-01-24
- Tested Elementor up to 3.5.4
- Tested WordPress up to 5.9
1.2.0 – 2021-12-31
- Add option to use form data for cookie name
- Add option to use form data for cookie value
- Tested PHP up to 8.0
- Add link to the support page
- Tested Elementor up to 3.5.3
- Update recommended PHP version to 7.4
1.0.1 – 2021-12-04
- Tested Elementor up to 3.4.8
- Tested Elementor Pro up to 3.5.2
- Tested WordPress up to 5.8.2
1.0.0 – 2021-10-08
- Initial Release