This plugin detects if visitor is using the OLD Internet Explorer 6 (or even older) and displays a message to him to download a better browser, or at least upgrade to a new version of IE.
This plugin supports the languages
- Portuguese Brazil
- Turkish (thanks to Jackoon)
- Spanish (thanks to tbhot3ww)
- Polish (thanks to SirZooro)
- Dutch (thanks to Johandm8)
- Italian (thanks to NitroRabber)
- German (thanks to Cedric Wetzel and
- Russian (thanks to Fat Cow)
- Belorusian (thanks to ilyuha)
- Czech (thanks to Radek Stangel)
If you like it, donate 2 seconds rating this plugin 🙂
- Extract to
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- That’s it! You need more steps? 🙂
- How do I configure the plugin?
No! There is nothing to setup. Just activate it!
- Everything is OK, but this plugin NOT WORK, why?
In mostly cases: Check in footer.php in your active theme contains ”
If don’t have this: add and save!
- The update window appears only once, why?
The update window is now only displayed to the user once the session.
At first view, a cookie is stored. Why is suck’s use Internet Explorer 6, this we know. But it’s big suck still see messages every page of the site you visit 🙂
- Can I translate this plugin to my language?
Yes! Send your translation to plugin website and i add in the next version 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Internet Explorer 6 Upgrade” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors