New in version 1.2:
- all changes only for WordPress MU (WPMU)
- no changes for normal (single) WordPress
- full WordPress MU (WPMU) support
- runs on WPMU as an autoactivated plugin
- the right place for installation is in wp-content/mu-plugins
- activate/deactivate auto tag suggestion is only a site wide option
- only site admin(s) can activate/deactivate auto tag suggestion
Features of version 1.1 are:
- Show all your tags in alphabetically order as buttons on every post page
- also tags with ‘ and ” in names are supported
- To choose a tag, only a simple click on it is needed
- All assigned tags are listed in alphabetically order. If you add or remove one or more tags, the tags will be automatically reordered for you
- An administrator-option to switching off the auto-tag-complete (also called auto tag suggestion) on the whole WordPress-Blog
- Full multi-language support. Translated languages are in the moment: English, German.
A complete description with some screenshots you can find on Plugin Homepage at “im web gefunden”.
You can find a detailed installation description on the Plugin Homepage at “im web gefunden”.
Auto update isn’t recommended to update from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 because the additional-stuff (css, languages, …) are now in an other subdirectory.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“IWG Faster Tagging” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IWG Faster Tagging” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.