This is ideally used by plugin and theme developers to help debug issues that are difficult to reproduce, or could be specific to a specific user.
What details are collected?
- The error message
- The name of the script where the error occured, and the line and column number.
- The user ID of the the WP user encountering the error
- The user’s IP address, helpful to tie this error log with other logs such as server logs.
- The URL of the page where the error occured
- The users HTTP_USER_AGENT string.
Can I remove the logged data?
Yes, when you deactivate the plugin you’ll have the choice to remove any stored data.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
Interested in development?
- Initial Release