Extends the Jetpack plugin and allows you to add sharing buttons anywhere inside your posts thanks to the [jpshare] shortcode
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the sharing module.
- Install the Jetpack plugin, connect the plugin to WordPress.com
- Activate the Sharing module
- Install the Jetpack Sharing butttons shortcode plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or via your dashboard
- Activate the plugin
- Place the [jpshare] shortcode anywhere in one of your posts or pages
- Enjoy, and share! 🙂
Contributors and Developers
“Sharing buttons shortcode for Jetpack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Simplify code to output shortcode when Jetpack or the sharing features are not available. Props @grapplerulrich
- Avoid Fatal Error when sharing_display is undefined.
- Make changes to the plugin logic
- Check that Jetpack and the Sharedaddy module are active
- Initial Release