Use shortlinks instead of permalinks in Jetpack sharing buttons
- If you haven’t set up any shortlink plugin on your site, the sharing buttons will use the default numerical permalinks
- If you have enabled WP.me Shortlinks in Jetpack, the sharing buttons will use them
- If you’ve installed another plugin to create custom shortlinks, the sharing buttons will use them
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the Sharing module.
- Install the Jetpack plugin, connect the plugin to WordPress.com
- In Settings > Sharing, enable sharing buttons
- Install the Jetpack shortlinks for sharing buttons plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or via your dashboard
- Activate the plugin
- Enjoy 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Shortlinks for Jetpack sharing buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release