This is a simple plugin for listing latest posts from your blog.Use shortcode [latest-posts] to post or page.Then see,a list of latest posts will appear to your desired post or page.This plugin also contains a widget for showing latest post in widget/sidebar area.Enjoy…
For live demo visit http://skjoybd.com
- From your WordPress Dashboard Go for a “Add New” inside “Plugins” menu.
- Search for “JP Latest Posts Shortcode” and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin
You: have finished your installation.
Now go to admin panel from Dashboard > Settings > Latest Posts for Necessary settings.
- Now go to a post or page whatever you like.
- Paste this shortcode into the page or post and save it:
- Goto page or post preview,then see the result.
- If you want to display Latest Posts to your sidebar go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and drag JP Latest Posts Widget to your sidebar.Then see the result.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“JP Latest Posts Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1 screenshot added