This plugin creates a Slideshow/Slider with post thumbnails in your posts configured for a particular category of your wordpress. It is entirely written in jQuery.
It can be integrated anywhere on your Blog/Website. The jQuery Slider Carousel shows your chosen Blog Posts from a specific Category.
To use the jQuery Slider Carousel, you must first enter the settings Plug-in Option -> jQuery Slider Carousel and choose which category you want that displays the posts. Next you need to insert a post in that category you chose previously. In the post that you entered you need to choose a post thumbnails. This plugin do not resize images.
This plugin was developed by Indrajeet Pal – http://www.indrajeet.pixub.com/
The Slider was developed by Indrajeet Pal – http://www.indrajeet.pixub.com/
Acknowledgments: Cycle Plugin by malsup http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your jQuery Slider Carousel Options (Options – jQuery Slider Carousel)
<?php echo do_shortcode('[ip-slider]') ?>into your template file.
- and use shortcode [ip-slider]
- Add a post thumb to a desired post.
- That’s it!!
- How do I add image slides?
Add featured image in chosen Blog Posts from a specific Category.
- How do I change a slider’s settings?
Visit your jQuery Slider Carousel Options (Options – jQuery Slider Carousel)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“jQuery Slider Carsousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “jQuery Slider Carsousel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Implementation of basic functionality