Plugin provides the option of cropping image by browsing/draging and droping image on the front end if user is logged in.
User can then upload the cropped Images which can be access through media page in admin dashboard.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Js Crop Block
- Upload the folder
wpJsCropand its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the wordpress plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new “Js Crop Block” option will be available under media in blocks section of post and widget.
- Deactivate Js Crop in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server without erasing options the plugin has stored in the database.
Why can’t I customize it ?
Keep reviewing the plugin so I will know what people are looking for, I’m working on other features like letting user to apply filters to their image and edit them.
Is this plugin mobile freindly ?
It is designed for PC only
Where can I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin as block on post or widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Js Crop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First stable version
- Block added
- Legacy widget removed