Kento Vote Plugin is count your vote and display voter thumbnail under vote button who voted on your post.
- Up/Down Vote.
- Up/Down vote Count.
- Display Thumbnail who voted on post.
- Popup Login Box if user not logged.
- Current Vote Marker for logged in user Up/Down vote.
- Unique Vote Count, if user voted will not able to vote again on same post.
Live Preview: http://kentothemes.com/demos/kento-vote/kento-vote-plugin/
Via WordPress –
- Install as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go your Pluings setting via WordPress Dashboard and activate it.
- This Plugin Doesn’t have any setting page
- After Activate Visit your Single Post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Kento Vote” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kento Vote” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix problem with posts and pages content disapear .
- SQL Update.
- Add register link to login popup box.
- Problem fix with hide register or login form.
- Initial release