Plugin shows/indicates progress that has been made on projects or articles.
KKProgressbar 2 is a totally new uncover of my plugin. This plugin allows you to show the progress made on your projects. The new version (2.x) segregates projects and tasks so that you can see which tasks need to be completed to finish a project. In premium version the number of projects and tasks that can be added is unlimited. Users of the old plugin (1.1.x Free and 1.3.x Premium) do not need to be worried as I took care of them as well. New plugin will detect his older friend and convert the data to the new version under the condition that user allows for it.
Options in that version are fairly limited as compared to professional version, however, plugin has the same possibilities as version 1.1.3 with some new updates.
Please find below all the options that you can get by purchasing professional version:
Unlimited number of projects that can be added
Much more advanced option of adjusting the display of progressbar to your personal needs
Free and frequent updates providing new options to the plugin.
If you are willing to support my work or you are looking for more options, feel free to purchase professional version of the plugin.
PREMIUM VERSION: http://codecanyon.net/item/kk-progressbar-2/916225?ref=KrzysztofF
Author Site: http://krzysztof-furtak.pl
Thank you for choosing my product! Do not hesitate to contact me in case of any further questions or concerns.
- Unpack files from the patch you have purchased.
- Copy folder ‘kkprogress’ to a folder on your own server. To do it you might want to use programs meant for establishing connection with FTP server (personally, I would recommend FileZilla program. You can find guide on how to use it here). All the data needed for establishing connection with FTP server should go together with a purchased server.
- Next, log in to the administrative panel of your blog.
- Go to the tab called ‘Plugins’.
- Find plug-in called ‘KK Progressbar’ and click on ‘Activate’
- On the left hand side, ‘KK Progressbar’ tab should appear. From that tab, you can manage your plug-in.
- How to add a project?
- Go to ‘Add/Edit Project’ tab.
- Fill out a form.
- Click on ‘Add new task’ button if you want to add a task to a project right away.
- Continue on filling out the form. At this point you can add as many tasks to a project as you wish.
- Click on ‘Save project’.
- How to add a task to an existing project?
- Go to list of projects.
- Click on ‘Edit’ button which is next to a project that you want to edit.
- You should be now moved to a tab of project edition.
- Click on ‘Add new task’.
- Fill out a form and click on ‘Add task’.
- Task will be saved automatically. There is no need to save the entire project.
- How to save a colour in settings?
- Click on a random setting field to choose a colour.
- You should be prompted with a window where you can a colour from.
- Click on a coloured icon to save the changes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“KKProgressbar2 Free – advanced progress bars” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- FIX: Cannot use in sub directory wordpress install
- NEW: Totally new uncover of my plugin.
- FIX: Plugin has been adjusted to a new WordPress version (v.3.1)
- FIX: Corrected progressbar display in edit window
- FIX: Issue with a framed cloud showing up has been fixed
- FIX: Russian translation has been updated
- NEW: Tag allows you to either turn a cloud on or off
- NEW: Editor which allows to change progress bar description
- NEW: Option which allows to turn off message showing progress of project
- NEW: Adding translation in Russian
- FIX: Problem with apostrophes and quotation marks has been fixed
- FIX: Function centering cloud with description has been fixed
- FIX: Correction of Polish translation
- NEW: Cloud with description that shows while pointing on progressbar (in two versions)
- NEW: Additional settings
- NEW: Settings validation
- NEW: Box in which people that helped in translation will be listed
- CHANGE: New way of saving options
- CHANGE: New look for progress windows that are used for editing
- FIX: Corrected plugin internationalization
- CHANGE: Plugin is fully based on Ajax (no need to reload a page ).
- CHANGE: Modified view of plugin settings.
- FIX: Plugin bug causing issues under WordPress 3.0
- FIX: Settings save
- NEW: Some settings for progress bar looks
- NEW: Beta release