This plugin generates a gallery from a folder and displays using a shortcode.
The folder must be uploaded (using FTP) to the wp-content/upload folder.
To include a slideshow in a post or a page, use the following shortcode:
You can customize the slideshow using the following attributes:
- Slideshow width (width) in px
- Image border (border) in px (default 0)
- Image padding (padding) in px (default 0)
- Slide duration (interval) in milliseconds (default 4000)
- Pagination display (pagination): true or false (default true)
- Transition effect (effect): fade or slide (default slide)
Default slideshow width is set to the width of the container unless the width attribute is set.
The height is calculate from the first image.
[kmoslideshow folder="path" width="500" padding="5" border="1" interval="5000" pagination="false" effect="fade"]
This plugin uses SlidesJS 3.0.3 by Nathan Searles – http://www.slidesjs.com
- Upload the kmo-slideshow directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload a folder of pictures to ‘wp-content/upload/gallery’
Insert the following short code in post or page:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“KMO Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors