Lalamove provides on-demand, same day delivery by connecting your shipments and drivers inside your cities. Whether it’s as small as a document or as big as a sofa, rest assured.
Ship instantly and conveniently with Lalamove from your WooCommerce storefront
- 24/7 on-demand delivery across your cities
- Various vehicle types for all cargo sizes, ranging from Motorcycle, Sedan, Van, and Trucks
- Real-time tracking and notification
- Advance scheduling up to 30 days
- Transparent pricing
- Customized instructions to drivers
- Different special services like thermal bag that are tailored to your every need
Supporting Markets & Cities
- Brazil (Sao Paolo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazilia, Curitiba, Brasília, Porto Alegre, and many more)
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya)
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Penang)
- Mexico (Mexico City)
- Philippines (Manila, Cebu, Pampanga)
- Taiwan (Taipei, Tainan, Taichung, Kaohsiung)
- Thailand (Bangkok, Chonburi)
- Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Haiphong)
How to Lalamove in WooCommerce
- Press “Send with Lalamove” on your order details page
- Check Pick Up & Drop Off details
- Pick your vehicle & time
- Leave a message for the driver if any
- Place Order
- Track delivery through Lalamove link
- Check whether WooCommerce plugin is installed
- Install Lalamove via the WordPress.org plugin or by uploading the files to your server (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin)
- Activate Lalamove
- Click “Lalamove” in the menu list
- “Approve” Lalamove to access your orders
- Login with your existing Lalamove account or sign up
- Send deliveries with Lalamove on the WooCommerce order detail page
How do I create a delivery order via the Lalamove plugin in WooCommerce?
After successful installation and sign-in, you will see “Send with Lalamove” button in each order’s page.
Where does Lalamove get pick-up and drop-off address?
For pick-up address, we retrieve your store address from WooCommerce > Settings > General > Store Address. We use Address line 1 as the key street address and Address line 2 as the supplementary one. So make sure to put valid street address in Address line 1 as the minimum.
For drop-off address, we retrieve recipient’s phone number from the Billing information and address from the Shipping information. Similarly here as well, we will use Address line 1 to locate the delivery address. So please make sure to guide your customers to enter Address line 1.
How can I correctly input delivery addresses?
We use Google Maps to validate addresses, so the best way would be to get your key address from the Google Maps. Otherwise, make sure to specify address line 1 as the street address and address line 2 as the additional information such as floor, flat #, and block number.
How do I pay for the delivery?
Your delivery fee would be automatically deducted from your Lalamove wallet. So for new users, you must need to top up before placing any orders.
I cannot login and getting an error
This will most likely happen when your account information has been updated after you installed our plugin. The fastest way to solve is to deactivate and activate again. If you are still seeing same issue, please reach out to email@example.com with your email and shop domain.
I cannot install or approve permission
This will most likely happen when your account information has been updated after you installed our plugin. The fastest solution is to try deactivating and activating again. If you are still seeing same issue, please follow the instructions here
Visit our FAQ section here or feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Lalamove” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Support multi-stop order
- Added guideline for troubleshooting
- Updated the Lalamove menu view permission
- Lalamove Quotation at Checkout
- Order Submission at Order List
- Track delivery status at Order List
- First release