This plugin will display the most recent tweets for any twitter user
who has their tweets set as public. Show up to 20 tweets. Include a link to your twitter profile
Include date and time of tweets below each tweet. Updates automatically and looks great in any sidebar or widget area.
CSS friendly! All HTML includes element id attributes, and a default stylesheet.css is included.
If you want custom changes or styles you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For video tutorial : Click here
- Download latest-twitter-updates.zip
- Decompress the file contents
- Upload the latest-twitter-updates folder to a WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin from the Administration Dashboard
- Open Latest Tweet Setting under the Settings Section
Add your twitter app Oauth acess token, Oauth acess token secret,Consumer key, Consumer key secret and click on update option button to Save these.
(for getting these values create developer account on twitter than Create an application on the Twitter developer site,creating an application is to give yourself (and Twitter) a set of keys. These are:
a.The consumer key
b.The consumer secret
c.The access token
d.The access token secret
After this create acess tokens to make successful requests, changes acess levels to Read and Write, and make OAuth settings that gives you Oauth acess token and Oauth acess token secret. Use these value to fill form mentioned in above step.)
- Open the Widgets page under the Appearance section
- Drag the Latest Twitter Updates widget to the active sidebar
- Configure the widget options to suit your needs and click Save
- Can you change how this plugin looks on your site?
Yes. The plugin uses a .css stylesheet file.You can copy and paste into that file.
- How often does this plugin get my latest tweets from twitter?
At least once every 30 minutes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Latest twitter updates with date and time” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors