Slack Lazy Invitation lets you auto invite anyone to your Slack Group without adding each member each time they want to be invited. Boring.
Invitation page be like example.com/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
Auto support for sf-move-login, wp-reCaptcha and google-captcha, read the FAQ
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the zip content into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why do i have to use the bookmarklet to find this api key?
Be cause there is no other way to get it, sorry, this is the trick 😉
- What about SF Move Login?
If you’re running the plugin SF Move Login, the invitation page won’t be /wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation but /slack-invitation instead. You can now, of course, change this slug via the sf move login settings
- What about captcha plugins?
If you’re running wp-reCaptcha or google-captcha, you have nothing to do, just activate it
If you’re running another captcha plugin, tell me, i’ll add it.
Contributors and Developers
“Je=== Slack Lazy Invitation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Je=== Slack Lazy Invitation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 26 jan 2016
- Use only get_option() and not get_site_option()
- 29 sept 2015
- Support multi slacks teams
- New hook ‘slack-invitation-default-botname’ to filter the slackbot name
- Both ‘slack-invitation-default-botname’ and ‘slack-invitation-default-avatar’ got a new param “group” to filter it depending on the selected group, see screenshots
- 01 sept 2015
- Support reCaptcha v1 and v2
- New hook ‘slack-invitation-default-avatar’ to filter the slackbot avatar
- Fix bug using _() instead of __()
- 28 july 2015
- Add 2 links to find the invitation page, props @pollyplummer
- Add auto support for 2 Captcha plugins : wp-reCaptcha and google-captcha, read the FAQ
- 25 july 2015
- First Release