LearnPress is a WordPress LMS Plugin by ThimPress.
LearnPress Course Review bring review feature to your course. Now, student can rate and give review for the course they take on a LearnPress site.
Other free add-ons for LearnPress are available in WordPress:
- LearnPress Wishlist – add courses to a wishlist for students.
- LearnPress Course Review – review course for enrolled students.
- LearnPress Import Export – export or import course or courses out-of-box.
- LearnPress Prerequisites Courses – require student to pass some courses in order to enroll other course.
- LearnPress bbPress – add bbPress Forum support for LearnPress.
- LearnPress BuddyPress – add BuddyPress support for LearnPress.
Premium Plugins (add-ons) for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin
- Certificates add-on for LearnPress – adding drag & drop certificates builder as well as selecting designed certificate for each LMS course, your student will get particular certificate when they finished a course.
- Co-instructors add-on for LearnPress – multiple instructors support for each LMS course.
- Collections add-on for LearnPress – making LMS courses collection by selecting number of courses, this is helpful if you want to combine multiple LMS courses into a collection for a group of skills.
- Stripe Payment method for LearnPress – Stripe payment method for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- WooCommerce add-on for LearnPress – using WooCommerce as payment gateway for LearnPrss WordPress LMS Plugin.
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‘Plugin > Add new’.
2. Search for ‘LearnPress Course Review’.
3. Activate LearnPress from your Plugins page.
1. Search, select and download LearnPress Course Review.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard.
Check out LearnPress sites.
Contributors and Developers
“LearnPress – Course Review” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
~ Update review api.
~ Fix minor bugs.
~ Fix minor bug.
~ Fix show icon star on the shortcode.
~ Fix compatible LP4.
~ Fixed an issue when checking if the user rated or not!
~ Load select2 in widgets page.
~ Improve code to implement select2 for widgets.
- Fixed displayed name of reviews in Back End Comments page.
- Used Select2 field in Widget to avoid memory limit issue when querying too large number of courses.
- Hidden Reply action in back end.
- Fixed bug “Can’t use function return value in write context”.
- Fixed bug with AJAX call when load more reviews.
- Compatible with Learnpress 3.0.0
~ Add notices upgrading addon for LP 3.0
~ Allow all user and guest user can view reviewed
~ Only allow enrolled user can write new review
- Changed text domain to learnpress
- Updated to be compatible with LearnPress 2.0
- Fixed comments do not show in admin
- Compatible with LearnPress version 1.0
- Updated languages file
- Fixed PHP5 version 5.3.x error
- The first beta release.