Accept payment on your WooCommerce store through multiple payment channels via Lekirpay payment gateway.
Signup Lekirpay merchant account here for live or here for sandbox.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins >> Add New
- Search Lekirpay for WooCommerce >> Install Now
- Activate Plugin
- Navigate to WooCommerce >> Settings >> Payment >> Lekirpay and click Manage
- Insert your Client ID, Lekirkey and Lekir-Signature Key (optional)
- Save changes
Where can i get Client ID, Lekirkey and Lekir-Signature Key ?
Signin Lekirpay merchant account
Make sure account is verified
Go to the top right of the menu
Click the store icon, next click profile button
Navigate to API tab
You may visit our complete FAQ Documentation here or create a ticket here if there any problem regarding this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Lekirpay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lekirpay for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.
- [FIXED] Change production URL.
- Stable release.
- Remove unnecessary code.
- Fix callback function.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.4
- Add payment id and transaction no to note when payment complete
- Add transaction no to WooCommerce orders
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
- Updated code
- Fix bug on checkout page
- Up to date with new callback and redirect parameters
- Tested up to WordPress 5.6
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0.2
- Change checkout icon
- Change default server to live/production