Add a gallery navigation to WordPress
After installing the plugin. You’ll have a new menu in your admin page “GAPlugin”.
It will have a “lightbox” menu. Here you’ll be able to change the icons for your lightbox.
- for the arrow icon (next, previous)
- for the cross icon (close)
You just have to activate the plugin and it will be ready to use.
Take a look at my website GautierAntoine.com
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the “GAPlugin” Menu in your admin panel, you can select your icons if you want to change them.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“gaplugin-lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Work for wordpress gallery.
- Select your icons.
- You can use the class lightbox-one