Create a powerful user experience for your customers, while using your website with the LinkGreen WordPress plugin. Easy to set up using shortcodes, to instantly increase exposure for your product catalogs and have real-time updates sync to your website.
There are a few options for installing and setting up this plugin.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the ‘linkgreen-sites’ folder into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go to the Plugins admin page and activate the plugin
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search for “LinkGreen Site Integration”
- Click install and then click activate
To Setup The Plugin
- Find your LinkGreen API key (see instructions under FAQ).
- In the WordPress admin area go to LinkGreen > Settings and then paste your API key
How to Use the Shortcode
- Navigate to the post or page you would like to add the carousel to
- Enter in the shortcode [linkgreen_carousel]
- Customizations can be made for item image size, background, text colors and more.
- How do I find my LinkGreen API Key?
- Login to your LinkGreen account.
- On the top right, select your username.
- Select the “API Key” tab and select and copy it
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“LinkGreen Site Integrations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Released July 12, 2019
- Optional Carousel link directly to a catalog in LinkGreen
- Released January 15, 2018
- Carousel equal item height
- Released Nov 27, 2017
- Default carousel updated towards LinkGreen Connect style
- Released Nov 03, 2017
- Carousel product buttons with private option
- Private option redirects user to login to LinkGreen to view catalog items
- Released Oct 18, 2017
- Deprecated mobile push field on sections
- Replaced mobile number field with login and register buttons
- Released Oct 16, 2017
- Removed development outputs and test tools
- Released Oct 13, 2017
- New style for “Download App” section with new customizable parameters
- Released Oct 7, 2017
- Update to buttons documentation
- Button label option for shortcodes
- Carousel navigation buttons style
- Released Oct 6, 2017
- Option to customize section to download app
- Released Oct 4, 2017
- Initial launch of the plugin
- Display items from LinkGreen as a carousel
- Option to choose item image size, background color and text color
- Option to turn on title, button, navigation and CTA
- Option to customize item buttons (text, background and border color)