Elementor chat plugin
Looking to add some WordPress live chat functionality to your Elementor website? With LiveChat, you can provide instant communication with on-site visitors and customers and enable a prompt resolution to their questions or concerns.
Along with chatting, you can also send out personalized messages based on different criteria. Plus, you can use the widget as a contact form for offline messages or even to enable customers to sign up to your mailing list.
Feature-packed WordPress live chat plugin
Under the hood, LiveChat offers a number of efficiency features, such as targeted messages. These, for instance, could be used to automatically pop up on your checkout page if a shopper is inactive.
LiveChat’s personalization features are no match for the competition. You can customize colors and messages to match your website. It’s possible to set up different themes for the mobile experience, and you can add team photos for more personalized interactions.
But that’s not all. It’s a snip to set up quick replies to answer repetitive questions and create chat tags to streamline communication. To ease your customer support processes, you can handle multiple chat windows across different pages.
With LiveChat you can provide 24/7 customer support. During your off-hours, your customers will still be able to message you in the chat widget, as they would do if your team was online. All of their messages will be stored within LiveChat, ready to be replied to.
Live chat for WordPress website
As soon as you install LiveChat on your WordPress site, you begin to improve your business on many different levels. You start to provide fast and effective customer support and boost customer satisfaction. The chat widget helps you to pick up more leads and make the purchasing process easier for them.
In addition, this WordPress plugin works well with any WordPress theme or WordPress template you may use without requiring any modifications.
Want to communicate with shoppers while they’re browsing your WordPress store? LiveChat has partnered with all the major e-commerce platforms, including BigCommerce for WordPress, WooCommerce, and Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart.
Easy to customize and extend
From email marketing to social media, LiveChat integrates seamlessly with a range of popular third-party apps and services. These include Zendesk, Messenger, HubSpot CRM, WhatsApp, Mailchimp, and others.
LiveChat – WordPress live chat plugin for Elementor
Tags: live chat, wordpress chat, elementor, wordpress live chat, chat plugin
A hassle-free WordPress Elementor live chat plugin for sales and customer support.
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard, then find the Plugins menu.
- Click on Add New and search for this wordpress plugin.
- Activate the live chat plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Click the
LiveChatmenu on the left.
- Create a new account or sign-in if you already have a LiveChat account.
Does LiveChat offer a free trial?
Yes. LiveChat comes with a free trial — you can test the service for 14 days.
Do you provide live chat support?
Yes. Our support team is available around the clock, 365 days a year via live chat, phone or email.
Does your live chat software support other languages?
Short answer: LiveChat supports 45 languages. Long answer: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Portuguese, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese (…¦). You can learn more about the supported languages here.
Does LiveChat offer mobile apps support?
Yes. With our mobile live chat apps for iPhone, iPad and Android you can chat everywhere: in a car, at home or while shopping.
Do you have any reviews from your customers I could check?
Here are some live chat reviews our customers sent us.
I love LiveChat. How can I promote it?
Feel free to leave us a review. Your feedback is crucial because it helps others discover our live chat software.
How do I learn more about LiveChat and your live chat plugin?
Navigate to our website and start a live chat with us!
The Text ecosystem
The ecosystem of Text products includes:
– LiveChat – a communication tool that allows you to chat live with your customers
– HelpDesk – an online ticketing system suitable both for small businesses and enterprise clients
– ChatBot – a bot framework for AI chat bots – official ChatBot plugin page
– Knowledge Base – a public Help Center widget
– Open Widget – free widgets for website – official OpenWidget plugin page
– Text Messaging Platform – chat platform for innovative teams
Contributors and Developers
“WordPress Live Chat Plugin for Elementor – LiveChat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- changelog and plugin cleanup
- fixed non escaped characters in regexes stored in config file
- checked plugin compatibility with WordPress 6.3
- checked plugin compatibility with WordPress 6.2.2
- fix for ‘Attempt to read property “slug” on array’ for PHP v8+
- support for Elementor plugin v3.5+
- fix on hiding review notice
- fix on hiding review notice
- checked plugin compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- checked plugin compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- fixed loading custom fonts in Elementor
- First live chat plugin version