LocalWeb All In One is a WordPress plugin exclusively designed for Local Web S.R.L clients, seamlessly integrating Web Instant Messenger, Google Analytics, and Contact Form 7 functionalities to enhance your website’s engagement and performance.
LocalWeb All In One provides the following integrations:
Web Instant Messenger Integration: This plugin embeds the script from Web Instant Messenger into the
wp_footer section of your website. This script activates the Web Instant Messenger on your site. The external script is fetched from LocalWeb at
www.localweb.it/chat/widget/ultimate_chat_widget.js, which constructs the chat window in the bottom right corner of your website. All chat interactions and information entered into the chat window are transmitted to [LocalWeb].
Google Analytics Integration: The plugin facilitates integration with Google Analytics, including support for the latest Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Google Tag Manager (GTM).
Contact Form 7 Integration: Integration with Contact Form 7 is supported. The plugin provides options to customize the behavior of Contact Form 7 scripts and styles based on your needs.
:warning: Note: This plugin utilizes services provided by LocalWeb and is exclusively intended for Local Web S.R.L clients.
For more information, updates, and support, please visit LocalWeb’s official website.
- Upload the plugin folder
lw-all-in-oneand its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress admin panel.
- A new options page named “LW AIO Options” will appear in the left-side menu of your WordPress admin panel.
- From the “LW AIO Options” page, you can activate or deactivate the various services provided by the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“LocalWeb All In One” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added new Spanish language.
- Added backward compatibility down to PHP 5.6.
- Fixed error with str_contains() in older versions of PHP.
- Added support for PHP v8.2.
- Removed Speed Tab Purify service and performed code cleanup.
- Added support for GA4 and Google Tag Manager.
- Updated to support Contact Form 7 events update.
- Removed forgotten test variable from
- Updated to comply with WordPress Plugin Directory guidelines by implementing proper sanitizations. Added sanitizations for the host
- Updated the Google Analytics tracking code validation function.
- Adjusted the plugin to align with WordPress Plugin Directory guidelines.
- Introduced an option to purify CSS.
- Added an option to dequeue Contact Form 7 scripts/styles if the shortcode is not set.
- Improved WIM (Web Instant Messenger) API.
- Added an option to reset plugin options to their default settings.
- Fixed an error related to header/footer scripts.
- Added a filter to enable automatic plugin updates in the future.
- Updated privacy pages.
- Added an option to add custom analytics tracking events.
- Integrated WIM options to deactivate the service on LocalWeb’s server. Also included other minor improvements.
- Added confirmation prompts for deleting saved records and implemented a function for checking data retention options.
- Resolved issues with plugin options during plugin upgrades.
- Introduced a new ‘Plugin Options’ tab with settings for data retention and data deletion on uninstall.
- Implemented WP_List_Table for managing saved GA events and CF7 (Contact Form 7) pages.
- Fixed the scheduled hook function for CF7 synchronization with the LocalWeb server.
- Optimized the overall code design patterns.
- Added an option to insert Packet Type and Id in LW AIO Options instead of using a hidden field in contact forms.
- Fixed the time format when saving CF7 form data to the database.
- Initial version online.