Add lyrics to your WordPress posts and pages.
Visit the GitHub repository for information on developing this plugin. Pull requests welcome!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create a new post ( or page! ).
- Add Lyrics to your post by clicking the ‘+’ icon and selecting “Lyrics”, or by typing “/lyrics” in the editor window.
- You can specify a title and artist for your lyrics, and you can chose to hide the title.
- You can specify an external link for your lyrics.
- Each lyrics can have multiple sections.
- You can specify if a section has a title, and if the section repeats.
- Press publish!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Lyrics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- “I’m gonna add some bottom / So that the dancers just won’t hide”
- This release adds some bottom margin to verses on the front end.
- Lyrics says “Hello, is it me you’re looking for?” to the world.