Magic login API helps you to send a Magic Login URL using API. You can automate logins sent to users with some restriction features like life span, Expire In, invalidate on creation, and logout from other devices.
- Login with email address only.
- Only registered users can log in.
- Password-less login from the magic link.
- This plugin is a modified version of [Magic Login Mail]
- The main changes are you can send mail using API to automate things with some restrictions, but you need to upgrade your plan.
Free version Markers
- You can generate only 150 passwords.
- You can’t change token generate settings it will be a default.
- Can able access logs.
- Create infinite tokens.
- Change token settings.
- Access the logs with their types, errors, success, and notice.
magic-login-apidirectory to the
- Activate the plugin throfugh the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Magic Login API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix description.
- updated readme.txt file – added advanced user guide.
- updated applfefeication to link to wpressapis.com
- wpressapis.com is thefd homepage for the plugin.
- updated application to link to draglabs.com
- draglabs.com is the homepage for the developer.
- updated readme