Inline editing of the date, title, author, categories, tags, status and more on both posts and pages without leaving the “Manage” admin sections. No need to load each post or page individually. Simply double-click anywhere in the post or page row and when you’re done, press enter. Alternately, you can click the link in the new “Edit” column.
Check out the screenshots to see it in action.
- Fastest way to mass-edit posts and pages
- Double-click the row to edit, hit enter to save
- Autocompletion for post tags
- Takes user privileges into account
- Doesn’t add another panel to your admin (integrates with existing management panels)
- Post fields: date, title, slug, author, categories, tags, comment status, ping status, post status
- Page fields: date, title, slug, parent, template, order, password, author, comment status, ping status, post status
- WordPress 2.5+ or WordPress MU 1.5+
- Tested in Firefox 2+, Safari 2+, Internet Explorer 7
Please use the WordPress forum for all support requests.
2008.10.06 – v1.1.1
- Fixed bug that caused titles with quotes to be truncated
- Plugin does nothing in WP 2.7 since it has been integrated into the core
2008.07.24 – v1.1
- Added option for changing comment and ping statuses.
- Row is highlighted on save
- Fixed JS bug when trying to edit a row when a row was already open
- Compatible with WP 2.6
2008.07.07 – v1.0
- Official release
2008.06.30 – v0.9.10
- Fixed so that hitting enter to select a tag doesn’t save the record
- Reworked the code to allow for cooperation with other plugins that add columns to the management panels
2008.06.27 – v0.9.9
- Fixed bug where are pages were being marked private
2008.06.26 – v0.9.8
- Autocompletion for tags
- Added processing indicator
- Fixed bug where the page being edited would show up in parent dropdown
- Changed over to jQuery
2008.06.25 – v0.9.7
- Fixed problem with plugin URL detection on Windows servers
2008.06.24 – v0.9.6
- Added double-click functionality for even faster edits
2008.06.23 – v0.9.5
- Initial release for testing
- Download and unzip the most recent version of Manageable
- Upload the entire manageable folder to /your-wordpress-install-dir/wp-content/plugins/
- Login to your WP Admin panel, click Plugins, and activate Manageable
- That’s it! Now you can double-click the rows in your management panels to edit the posts or pages inline.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Manageable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors