Execute WP-cron manually by clicking a button on the Dashboard.
WP-cron is WordPress’ scheduler system, it can execute background jobs like plugin updates.
Manual Cron is a Dashboard widget available for every user.
If you have poorly written plugins WP-cron’s output may not be empty.
Development goes on on GitHub.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/manual-crondirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- What is the use case for Manual Cron?
- You can execute cron jobs without leaving WordPress admin.
- Develepment sites usually have WP-cron disabled.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Manual Cron” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.