Mapme let you create highly interactive map without any coding needed.
Create Your Map – Customize your very own map with our Map Creation Wizard
Populate your Map – Easily add content to your map, crowdsource or import an Excel
Promote Your Map – Embed your map on your Website, share the map and watch it grow
Mapme is designed to work perfectly across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Mapme is used by thousands or organizations across the globe to build amazing maps.
The Mapme WordPress plugin is designed to easily embed your maps into your WordPress website.
There are 2 ways you can use the plugin to embed your map
Use the Mapme setting page (Setting->Mapme) to generate your Mapme short code and simply paste the short code where you would like the map to appear
Or, use the Mapme button in the editor tool bar to embed your map
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “Mapme”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- Use WordPress automatic updates to upgrade to the latest version. Ensure to backup your site just in case.
- WordPress version 3.5 or greater.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- PHP 5.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Mapme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add new screenshots
- New screenshots
- New description
- Fixed issue with DIVI editor
- Redesign setting page.
- Add Mapme button in tool bar
- Add i18n support.
- Initial release.
- Register [mapme] shortcode.