Marekkis Watermark-Plugin for WordPress can watermark your pictures an two different ways:
- Insert your watermark while the picture is being uploaded.
After the activation every picture that you will upload with wordpress build-in media-uploader will be watermarked.
In the configuration-screen you can set up the position and the type of your watermark. It can be your logo (.png-file) with transparent background or a free text with color, font, size, shadow and transparency-level of your choice. See screenshots.
- Insert your watermark on all chosen pictures from a directory on your web-server.
Marekkis Watermark makes possible to create a watermark on mediafiles that are already uploaded on your server. So you can mark all your old pictures with the new watermark.
- Navigate to
Plugins - Add New
- Type in the searchbox
- Press on
- Activate the plugin after installation
- Setup the plugin through the
Settings - Watermarkmenu in WordPress
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Marekkis Watermark-Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Marekkis Watermark-Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add: select image type for watermarking
- Add: option for watermarking of original image
- Add: option for watermarking of thumbnails (scaled images)
- Change: Fixed security issue
- Change: Small fixes
- Add: WordPress-hook for easy installation. No changes in code are needed.
- Add: You can select if you want to create bakupfiles from watermarked pictures in directory-mode
- Change: Change to “role-concept” for WordPress 2.0+
- Add: Watermark for all chosen files from directory
- Change: Internal structure
- Add: Shadow of text enable.
- Add: Font choice.
- Add: Opaque-level for text watermark.
- Add: Check of fields values.
- Change: All settings will be save in the WordPress DB. No extra table for Watermark needed.
- Add: Support for text as watermark.
- Add: Preview function.
- Add: Use the free font LinLibertineTTF-2.0.7 (GPL).
- Change: New DB table structure for text support.
- First open version.