The Only Cross-Channel -and Smart!- Marketing Automation Tool for WordPress
Growmatik is a cross-channel marketing automation platform that drives more engagement and sales with advanced segmentation, highly-targeted emails, smart pop-ups and personalized webpages.
- Form a holistic knowledge about your customers by collecting insights from their behavior across all touchpoints.
- Automate your entire marketing from one screen. Skyrocket conversions with smart emails, pop-ups and web pages.
- Boost engagement with industry-leading targeting based on site activity, shopping behavior, RFM, referrer, location and more.
- Advanced personalization, no-code & 100% visual builders, pre-made automation recipes & templates, advanced analytics and more.
What is Growmatik?
The two big challenges in marketing are relevancy and tech stack. It can involve many channels and tools, meaning high costs and learning curves and unharmonized, generic output.
Growmatik is a cross-channel marketing automation platform that unifies everything you need to build, run and measure smart web pages, emails and pop-ups.
The ‘smart marketing’ capacity in Growmatik is made possible through industry-leading targeting accuracy and highly tailored content.
Growmatik is best for…
- Reduce customer acquisition cost via smart landing pages based on geolocation or referring source.
- Collect more leads by showing personalized coupons in on-exit pop-ups.
- Boost engagement with your web pages using personalized greetings, products and blogs based on customer history.
- Drive repeat sales with highly-personalized cross-selling emails.
- Re-engage abandoned carts better by showing cart items and discount coupons in the follow-up email.
- Measure the performance of every campaign by tailored metrics, uncover successful funnels in your website and decide what’s next
Who can use Growmatik?
✔ WooCommerce Stores
✔ Marketing Agencies
✔ Digital Marketers
✔ All WordPress Websites
What makes Growmatik a game-changer?
💪 The only marketing automation tool to masterfully mix smart with omnichannel
No need for separate tools for email marketing, popup and web pages. Growmatik is the only tool to operate in all of these touchpoints, helping you with less fragmentation, shorter learning curve and lower costs.
💪 Most advanced targeting and segmentation
Growmatik offers the most extensive segmentation criteria with 100+ filters. The similar solutions in WordPress solutions are not even close to this depth of segmentation and targeting. The closest competitor outside WordPress space would be Drip, which is email-only, offers limited segmentation and no web page personalization capabilities.
Growmatik offers a noticeably lower price point based on your usage compared to other tools.
- All features are included in all plans and tiers
- No extra fees or extensions for SMTP email delivery
- No extra fees for geolocation targeting
- No extra fees for server storage
4 pillars of smart marketing in Growmatik
1️⃣ Target Smarter With Best-In-Class Segmentation:
Growmatik collects and unifies 360° customer data from different channels based on 100+ filters including:
- Site activity: landing & visited Pages, average time spent, visit count & dates, …
- Shopping behavior: viewed & purchased products, total spent, order count and dates, …
- RFM values (recency, frequency and monetary) and overall RFM score
- Email behavior: number of opens and clicks, specific campaign engagement, …
- Referring source: domain, UTMs, geolocation, …
Create segments with any combinations of these metrics or use pre-made segments such as active customers, bounced visitors, cart abandoners or returning users as well as loyalty-based (RFM ) segments such as loyalist, promising, disengaged, …
2️⃣ Automate Highly-Targeted Web Pages, Emails, Pop-Ups
Create and serve tailored marketing campaigns for every audience segment including tailored webpages, emails, pop-ups and more, all from one powerful dashboard.
Create one-off or recurring automations with single or multiple conditions and actions.
Threefold automation technology (trigger, audience, action) combines real-time behavior (such as placing an order, requesting refund, abandoning a cart,..) with historical records (such as lifetime time spent, total number of visits,…) to create super-rich marketing campaigns with laser-precision targeting.
Alternatively, use these premade automation recipes to form your marketing arsenal in minutes:
- Black Friday email
- Returning user discount pop-up
- Cart abandoner follow-up
- Regionally personalized landing page
- New customer welcome email
3️⃣ Smart Marketing Content: 100% Visual, Zero Coding, Highly Personalized
Faster growth starts with relevancy.
Use a drag & drop builder to build highly-personalized emails, pop-ups and webpages or get started with ready-made marketing templates for every purpose (nurturing, customer loyalty, customer retention and more).
Use dynamic content modules such as dynamic product list, blog list and keywords to hyper-personalize content and skyrocket engagement with your campaign. For example, display:
- Abandoned cart items in your follow-up email
- Related cross-sell items on the homepage based on last purchase
- Discounted products inside a pop-up
Use 30+ dynamic keywords to personalize your marketing content even further.
4️⃣ Track, Attribute & Optimize: Your Entire Analytics in One Place
This is not your usual Google Analytics report! Growmatik marketing and attribution is efficient, comprehensive and value driven.
The Growmatik Reports page provides a general performance report on website engagement, sales, customers and emails with tailored KPIs and comparison charts to measure growth in the time frame of your choice.
Additionally, campaign analytics reports are centrally organized to show engagement and conversions by that campaign separately.
- Pop-ups: views, sign-ups, sales
- Smart web pages: Impressions, sign-ups, revenue
- Email campaigns: opens, clicks, revenue
Powerful attribution reports also measure sign-ups and sales referred from domains, UTMs and geolocations.
How Growmatik compares
Using too many tools on marketing instead of your business? Growmatik can change that.
Save both effort and money by utilizing an all-in-one marketing tool instead of being weighed down by dozens.
Growmatik is an alternative for:
- Groundhogg (see how they compare)
- If-So (see how they compare)
- Logic Hop (see how they compare)
- Jilt (see how they compare)
- MailPoet (see how they compare)
- ActiveCampaign (see how they compare)
- Google Analytics
More Growmatik features
✔️ Define new user tags and custom attributes
✔️ Manage, import and export your contacts
✔️ Integrate seamlessly with your theme or page builder
- Jupiter X
- Fusion Builder
- Muffin Builder
✔️ Integrate with popular WordPress form builders
- Elementor Pro
- ContactForm 7
- Gravity Forms
- Raven (Jupiter X)
- Beaver Builder
✔️ Integrate with WPFusion
✔️ Works on pages, posts, products and widgets
✔️ White-label your emails
✔️ Public API
Growmatik is a product of Hamburg-based company Artbees GmbH and the producer of the popular Jupiter X WordPress theme.
- Follow Growmatik on Twitter
- Follow Growmatik on Facebook
- Follow Growmatik on YouTube
- Follow Growmatik on Instagram
- This plugin does nothing until you finish setup as explained in the After activation section. You need an account on Growmatik.ai to integrate.
Installation from within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Growmatik.
- Install and activate the Growmatik plugin.
- Upload the entire
growmatikfolder to the
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate the Growmatik plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Growmatik – Marketing Automation and Personalization” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Released on June 20th, 2022
- Compatibility with WordPress block themes.
- Fix issues with WooCommerce block templates in Growmatik email unsubscribe page.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
- Improvements to the onboarding experience.
Released on May 17th, 2022
- Add support for the new “Order info” block in emails.
- Minor bugfixes.
Released on March 25th, 2022
- New feature-rich user experience for automations and market segmentation. Log in to Growmatik for more information!
- Add support for automation triggers related to WooCommerce order status change.
- Infrastructure updates and security improvements.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 5.9.
Released on December 17th, 2021
- New: Guest Customers support
- You can use Growmatik’s advanced segmentation and filtering, and automation on guest customers and view the relevant reports.
- After updating to this plugin all your existing guest customers will be synced to Growmatik contacts.
- New: Easy Digital Downloads support
- In addition to WooCommerce, Growmatik now recognizes Easy Digital Downloads as an e-commerce platform, supporting its downloads, payments, and coupons features.
- Improved infrastructure and codebase.
- Fixed issues in plugin data removal.
Released on November 18th, 2021
- Fixed an error occurring on WordPress Widget Editor screen.
Released on September 1st, 2021
- Fixed Permalinks issue upon plugin activation, that caused some WooCommerce-related pages or other pretty URLs to show a 404 error.
- If upgrading from a previous version, it is advised to navigate to Settings > Permalinks in WordPress admin area and click the ‘Save Changes’ button once without changing any setting.
- On WordPress network (multi-site) installations, do the above procedure for the sites on which Growmatik is enabled.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 5.8
Released on July 14th, 2021
- Improved onboarding experience.
- On WordPress network (multi-site) installations, some permalinks (including WooCommerce product pages and other third-party plugins that rely on permalinks) may show the 404 error after activating the plugin. To resolve the issue, in the WordPress admin area of the individual sites, navigate to Settings > Permalinks and click the ‘Save Changes’ button without changing any setting.
Released on May 31st, 2021
- Fixed issues in Growmatik email click tracking.
Released on May 24th, 2021
- Improved consent checkbox UI in WordPress sign-up and WooCommerce checkout pages.
- The checkbox is now closer to Register/Checkout buttons.
- Internal logic improvements for data handling.
- Changes to WordPress plugin off-boarding experience.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and adjusted the color palette.
Released on April 19th, 2021
- Improved site integration status display in admin page.
- Fixed marketing email consent detection on new user registrations.
- Fixed consent field submission for Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms.
Released on April 6th, 2021
- New: EU consent and marketing email consent checkboxes can now be displayed in WordPress and WooCommerce sign up and check out forms.
- Improved logic of form integration functionality (with Elementor Pro, Raven (Jupiter X), Gravity Forms, WP Forms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7 and Divi Email Optin module) and fixed minor issues.
Released on March 23rd, 2021
- Fixed an issue with relative include paths.
Released on February 19th, 2021
- Added DNS prefetch for Growmatik URLs.
- Fixed an issue with rewrite rules on WordPress network (multi-site) installations.
Released on February 9th, 2021
- Added integration with Divi Email Optin module.
- Improved page loading performance by reducing the size of Growmatik scripts and loading them asynchronously.
- Fix compatibility issues with Elementor forms and Jupiter X Raven forms on Elementor 3.1.0 and later.
Released on January 21st, 2021
New features and highlights:
- Compatibility with WP Fusion
- Growmatik is now one of the supported platforms in WP Fusion, allowing integration with 100+ plugins and services.
- Integration with Jupiter X Raven forms
- This feature requires the recent Jupiter X version 1.22.0 or higher.
- Subscription forms in Growmatik popups no longer create users on WordPress
- As a better alternative, now you can see the full list of subscribed users in your Growmatik dashboard → People page.
- In addition, Growmatik no longer associates Guest Checkouts with registered WordPress users. The list of your guest customers is always available using ‘Subscription Method’ filter in People page.
Improvements and fixes:
- Improved e-commerce analytics for displaying popups and personalizing content.
- Fixed compatibility with WP Rocket and Cloudflare Rocket Loader services.
- Collect reason of plugin deactivation.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
Read our blog article to keep up with our latest features: What we shipped last in 2020: Cross-channel automation for your segments, new WordPress integrations, automation recipes and more.
Released on January 5th, 2021
- Real-time segmentation of visitors for popups and content personalization!
- This augments the existing feature of segmenting visitors and sending personalized emails.
- Support WooCommerce upsell and cross-sell products in emails and personalization builder.
- Integration with more WordPress form builders:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
Released on December 7th, 2020
- Integration with Elementor Pro > Form element
- Fixed issue with WooCommerce abandoned cart detection on WordPress network (multi-site) installations
Released on October 28th, 2020
- Immediate personalization: Improved rendering performance of personalized elements in the page.
- Improved rule execution performance.
Released on September 28th, 2020
- Added compatibility notice for caching plugins: We’ll let you know if we find out a plugin is not fully compatible with Growmatik and provide some ways to workaround the issues.
Released on September 15th, 2020
- Improve compatibility with some caching plugins, including SG Optimizer.
Released on September 1st, 2020
- Supports the ability to email the customers their abandoned cart contents, or display the cart contents on the visited pages using the Personalizer feature.
Released on August 5th, 2020
This release contains a number of improvements to segment your visitors to personalize their visiting experience. New features include:
- Deliver personalized content, popups and emails to customers who bought specific products, or products from a specific category;
- Segment your customers based on their currency, payment method, and whether they purchased as a guest;
- Target visitors that landed on a specific page of your site or visited specific pages for email marketing;
- Find visitors that spent the most time on your website, or those being mostly active in specific days of week;
- Run email campaigns for users that did not engage well with your previous emails for a chance to return them.
In addition, it is now possible to configure Growmatik to send emails from your own domain and brand. Visit your Site Settings in Growmatik dashboard for more information.
Released on June 26th, 2020
- 🎉 New: Segment your visitors based on more than 50 attributes and behavioral patterns. Available now in your Growmatik dashboard.
- Fixed: Compatibility with a number of WordPress cache plugins and non-WordPress caching solutions.
- Fixed: PHP notice when syncing posts and products list.