Martini Tag Insights helps you write and brief better content subject matter in two steps:
1. Automatically tag your content
Using natural language processing, Martini Tag Insights will scan through your post title and content and then suggest tags based around the subject matter. In particular, it will focus on people, companies, organisations and things, as well as the general theme of the content.
You’ll then be able to either accept the tag suggestions or edit them to make them perfect.
Now, every time a user visits your tagged blog post, Martini Tag Insights will record a visit to content with those tags.
2. Analyse your content
As tags represent subject matter and things that your content is about, data from hits to each individual tag will then be analysed and will then show you what individual tags are the most popular amongst your readers.
From the Martini Tag Insights menu, you’ll be able to access your analytics to see what tags are more popular on your site and how often they receive traffic.
Then, once you apply filtering to your data, you’ll be able to see content opportunities within your data, like what tagged content work well together, what hasn’t worked well together, what tagged content is currently popular.
Why do I need Martini Tag Insights?
You may think that you already get this type of thing from Google Analytics or similar, however, Martini Tag Insights allows you to go deeper than pageview level, into the level of actual topics, people, things, organisations that your content is about.
If you have a website or blog with a lot of content, you need a solution like Martini Tag Insights to give you the granular insights into the exact subject matter, people, things and organisations your users love (and don’t love).
- Automatically scan and generate tag recommendations for your individual blog posts
- Once published, your blog tags can be analysed by going to the WordPress admin screen, then Martini Tag Insights > Analytics
- Filter your tag analysis to pageviews within a certain date period, or by including or excluding certain tags
- View most popular tags at a glance in a tag cloud
- Drill into what tags and posts are most popular in the analysis tables
- Export tag and post analysis tables to XLSX, CSV, PDF, the clipboard or by printing for further presentation and analysis
Support & feedback
If you need support for Martini Tag Insights, then you can find it either in the support forums here in the WordPress plugin directory, or via our website.
- In the WordPress Plugins page, search for Martini Tag Insights
- Install and activate the plugin
- In a separate tab, head to the Martini Tag Insights website to register your website for free and obtain an API key
- Get to the plugin’s ‘Settings’ page and enter your API key and click ‘Add API key’
- If you’ve already been tagging your posts, then you’re ready to go. If not, then you can start automatically adding tags to your content.
Q: I haven’t been using tags, how easy is it to add tags to already-published content?
A: Just jump into each post that you want to tag and find the Martini Tag Insights widget and click Generate Tags to get your tag recommendations.
Q: How do I see my data?
A: Visit the Analytics page within the WordPress admin section and you’ll be able to see your website’s own tag cloud, as well as filter your data to find the insights that you are looking for.
Q: Why do I need to register my website?
A: We have plans to provide a much greater selection of analytical tools and to allow you to combine your website or blog’s data with other, external data sources, such as trending topics on Twitter or Google. In order to do this effectively, we need to set up the plugin in this way.
Contributors and Developers
“Martini Tag Insights – Automatically tag and analyse your tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added modal window for feedback when plugin is deactivated
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Initial launch of the plugin