Master Popups is a powerful popup plugin for Lead Generation. Master Popups allow you to grow your email list and boost sales.
Master Popups – Main Features:
- Modal Popups.
- Create and manage as many popups as you want
- Powerful Visual Editor (Drag and drop Popup editor)
- Youtube video popups
- Image popups
- HTML popups
- Subscription Forms
- Contact Forms
- Audience Lists
- Insert any shortcode inside the popup
- +25 Popup Templates
- Open Popup on Page Load, on Click, on Hover
- Display popup on devices (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
- Export/Import options.
+12 Email Marketing Integrations
- Constant Contact
- Zoho Campaigns
- Benchmark Email
- Mad Mimi
Page Level Targeting
Show your popup to your specific audience.
Display settings are used to control where on your website your popup will appear. You can choose to display your popup on your entire site, or you can choose to display your popup on individual posts or custom post types. Create unlimited popup forms and tailor them to specific pages and specific visitors to increase your conversion rates.
- Display popup on all site
- Display popup on Homepage
- Display popup on Archives
- Display popup on Pages
- Display popup on Posts
- Display popup on Categories
- Display popup on Tags
Master Popups – Additional Features:
- Unlimited popups, you can create as many popups you want.
- Popup size: width, height
- Popup Background settings
- Overlay settings for popups, colors, opacity, etc.
- Customizable preloader.
- Cookies to show the popup only once.
- Native Subscription / Contact forms.
- Shortcodes support. Popup Shortcode.
- Pre-Made Popup templates.
- Save your popup data for use on another website.
- Preloaders for popups.
- You can configure custom cookies for each popup.
- Custom CSS for each element inside the popup.
- Custom JS for popups.
Entry/Exit Animations for Popups
Master Popups has many types of animations for your popups. You can configure entry animations and exit animations for each popup easily.
Install Master Popups either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
Activate Master Popups.
Navigate to the Master Popups tab at the left of your admin menu and create yur Popups
Contributors and Developers
“Master Popups” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Master Popups” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.3 (23 April 2020)
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.x
1.0.0 (03 May 2019)
- Initial upload