MB Rest API is an extension of the Meta Box plugin which pulls all custom fields’ values (meta value) from posts, pages, custom post types, terms into the WordPress REST API responses under ‘meta_box’ key.
See more extensions for the Meta Box plugin here.
You need to install Meta Box plugin and WordPress REST API first
- Go to Plugins | Add New and search for Meta Box
- Click Install Now button to install the plugin
- After installing, click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin
Repeat the same process for WP REST API and MB Rest API.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“MB Rest API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
= 1.5.0 – 2022-07-29
– Remove fields in the Rest API responses with hide_from_rest = true
– Do not show MB User Profile fields in the Rest API responses
1.4.1 – 2022-05-17
- Fix not working with
1.4.0 – 2019-12-12
- Add support for comment meta. Requires MB Comment Meta plugin.
1.3.6 – 2019-11-07
- Fix term meta not available.
- Fixed not updating fields in custom tables.
- Make it safe to include into AIO plugin.
- Removed _state from returned value for groups.
- Fixed not updating user meta.
- Fixed custom fields for terms not saving for POST request. Props Mirza Pandzo.
- Fixed wrong key for
post_tag. Props Mirza Pandzo.
- Removed fields that have no values from the response (divider, heading, etc.).
- Added fully support for terms and users. Both get and update meta values.
- Improvement: The update callback now can accept array of params
- Improvement: Add update callback
- Fix: Make sure the returned values of image/file fields are always array
- Fix: error when MB Term Meta is not installed
- Initial release