Embed or open (through modal) your video links or audio (mp3 or wav) files using Media Modal shortcodes with ease.
This plugin provides ease to embed or open (through modal) your media links to your sites. It’s easy to implement and has basic documentation for efficient use. You can modify the modal’s dimension and color. And neither the generated button by the shortcode sytax.
Supported video site links:
PRO supported video site links:
- Screen Yahoo
- AOL (on.aol.ca)
- FOD (funnyordie.com)
Supports mp3 and wav file:
– Will create various style for audio file and video player.
- Upload the unzipped folder media-modal to the /wp-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Settings/Media Modal’ menu in WordPress to setup your global seetings for this plugin.
- Does this support “embed” codes from supported sites?
Nope. The shortcode supports only links or url (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64FG1dt8C9s) from supported sites. If you already have an “embed” codes, just paste it directly to your site (duh?!).
- Does the modal can be edited or modified?
Yes. It’s either through the Global Setup or from the shortcodes custom attributes.
- Does this plugin overwrite the embedding system from WordPress?
Yes. The plugin provides a non conflict implementation to avoid errors from WordPress core embedding function.
- Do you have detailed documentation and demos?
Yes. You can visit here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Media Modal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Media Modal” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Release
- Supports mp3, wav embed feature and on modal
- Custom title attribute for modal box titling
- Fixed iframe and modal body padding issue