MemeOne is a plugin for creating Internet memes online.
- Unpack .zip to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Embbed the plugin into your page by adding a shortcode [memeone_plugin]
- Does this plugin save original pictures people upload?
No, it does not.
- The font looks weird. It is different from the font I’ve seen on the most memes on the Internet.
The most commonly used font for memes is called Impact font. But unfortunately, I’m not allowed to redistribute it due to the licensing issues. However, you can purchase it yourself and use it on your website if you want to.
- I found a bug or have a question which is not on this FAQ. What do I do?
Please email to email@example.com and describe the problem. I will fix as soon as possible.
Contributors and Developers
“MemeOne” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Option added to publish memes right after creation.
Minor “Settings” page rearrangements.
Minor UI improvements.
Fixed error caused by the previous update when generator form was not loading properly.
Proper support for WordPress MU added.
Support for WordPress MU added.
Fixed bug when plugin was not working properly with permalinks style set to “Default”.
This is a major update.
Live Preview is now available.
Can now create WordPress posts with memes as content.
Backgrounds added. Users can now select backgrounds for their memes as well as upload their own.
“Thank you” page is now editable from the “Settings” page.
List of created memes is now a separate page in the Dashboard.
Donate button added to the “Settings” page.
Resizing algorithm fixed
Fixed bottom line spacing bug
Fixed incorrect dimension calculation for square images
Fixed error when deleting a meme from admin panel
Can be displayed via shortcode [memeone_plugin].
Possibility to automatically resize images for better space management.