Metype – A complete engagement solution for your WordPress site. It keeps your audience hooked by allowing rich media comments, reactions and sharing options. Create a free account instantly and be on your way to engage and build your audience.
- Live feed widget re-circulates content among your audience.
- Social login using Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- Comments Manager to delete or restore comments is packaged with an in-built auto spam detection powered by Akismet so spammers are kept at bay.
- Moderate comments based on keywords in all languages and scripts;
- Configurable colours so that the widgets blend in with the theme of your website.
- Ban users so comments made by them are auto deleted.
- Manage administrators of your account.
- A bunch of settings to configure the widgets to suit your style.
Note: The User Generated Content plugin is not available to non-Quintype publishers at the moment. For more details about Quintype, visit quintype.com
For more details visit: Metype
For any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Metype
- Click on Get Started for a free plan, or choose a plan that suits your need.
- Enter the required details and proceed to create an account.
- You will be redirected to metype.com/admin. Under the Embed Metype section you’ll find Account ID.
- Make a note of your Metype Account ID.
- Now visit your WordPress admin page. E.g. yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
- Go to Plugins —> Add new
- Search for Metype
- You’ll find Metype by Quintype Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Click on Install Now.
- Click on Activate.
- You will now be able to see Metype on the left hand side of the WordPress admin page.
- Enter your Metype Account ID, review your settings and Save Changes
Note: The Metype Account ID is the one you had noted down in Step 5; available in metype.com/admin —> Embed Metype.
- The Metype commenting widget will now begin to appear in all of your WordPress pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Metype” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors