Have a crap ton of sidebars and widgets setup?
Losing sleep because you’re afraid to lose all those settings if someone messed with it?
Look no further. Use this widget to
- Take snapshots of your current widget settings.
- Restore previous snapshots.
- Import / Export snapshots as XML.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new set of Widget Snapshot commands will appear on the top of the Widgets page.
- Why can’t I restore my sidebar?
This plugin only restores widget settings of sidebars, not the sidebars themselves.
- Some widgets didn’t get restored. Y U NO RESTORE!?
Widgets will only be restored if their original sidebars are still present. This plugin only restores widget settings of sidebars, not the sidebars themselves.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“MindValley Widget Snapshot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?