Protect your WordPress against spam comments and brute-force attacks (login, registration, comments, new password) thanks to modern Google reCAPTCHA v3.
Change base author slug, activate auto updates for theme, plugins and WordPress core.
Possibility to enable/disable www field in the comment form, XML-RPC and email notifications about auto update (WordPress 5.5+).
With this plugin you will be able to show videos from YouTube on full width thanks to shortcodes.
Upload the plugin files to the “/wp-content/plugins/minor-improvements” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in WordPress.
Use the Settings => Improvements screen to configure the plugin.
Why to install this plugin?
No ads and any other needless changes in the WordPress. Free for all with all functions, no premium account policy!
How to disable this plugin?
Just use standard Plugin overview page in WordPress admin section and deactivate it or rename plugin folder /wp-content/plugins/minor-improvements over FTP access.
How to show YouTube video
Simply thx to shortcode. Put this:
[mi_yt_last channel='WorldofWarshipsOfficialChannel']into your post to show last video from channel “WorldofWarshipsOfficialChannel” or
[mi_yt id='byF6eFbNy2M']to show specific video by his id. Video is inserted like responsive iframe on full width and without user tracking. No API needed.
Contributors and Developers
“Minor Improvements” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New: Disabled XML-RPC (possibility to enable)
- Bugfix: reCAPTCHA verification
- Bugfix: Get last YT video by channel
- New: Disabled email notification about auto updates (possibility to enable)
- Warning: After update you have to put new reCAPTCHA keys v3 to activate that!
- Warning: Removed possibility to extend header – e.g. about GA tracking code!
- New: Upgraded reCAPTCHA from v2 Checkbox to v3
- New: Shortcodes to show video from YouTube in responsive mode, full width and no tracking
- Bugfix: No more unnecessary loading reCAPTCHA on the other pages
- Bugfix: No more reCAPTCHA window over Clef waves (if you are using Clef plugin) on the login page
- Warning: reCAPTCHA verification on the Add new comment form for logged in users has been removed
- New: Language settings of reCAPTCHA is based on WordPress locale now
- New: Default WordPress submit buttons are disabled until reCAPTCHA isn’t solved
- New: Added reCAPTCHA for Resset password form
- Bugfix: reCAPTCHA verification just on the standard WordPress pages (unmodified by plugins/templates)
- Bugfix: reCAPCTHA will be required only If the form has been submitted
- Bugfix: If you forget to disable some previous reCAPTCHA plugin
- Update: Screenshots updated
- New: Initial release!