Add a map generated with MapLibre GL JS, an open-source library for publishing maps with customizable styling. Fast displaying of maps is possible thanks to GPU-accelerated vector tile rendering.
- Map extracts for any place in the world
- OpenStreetMap data with 14 zoom levels
- Fully self hosted (<120 MB of data)
- No cookies, no tracking
- No external dependencies
- Define width, height and zoom level for your map
- Mobile-friendly maps
- External links to Google Street View and other providers
Pro Version (Coming soon)
- Map extracts with 15 zoom levels
- Routing functionality via external service or self hosted
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and click on “Modest Map” in your left navigation menu.
Drag the marker to the desired location and zoom to the initial view level.
Download the map extract for the selected location.
Set additional options for your map (height, width, external link buttons, etc).
Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Modest Map will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you chose above.
An important feature is missing
This plugin is very young and will be extended according to user requests. Please describe your feature request in the support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Modest Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Modest Map” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.