Monoslideshow For WordPress replaces the standard photo gallery created in WordPress with Monoslideshow. Note: you have to purchase Monoslideshow 3 in order for this plugin to work.
- Upload the plugin folder
- Upload the slideshow file
monoslideshow.jsfrom your Monoslideshow purchase to
- Optionally put your custom configuration files in the
- How do I use a custom theme?
Upload an XML file to the
presetsfolder. Make sure that the .XML only contains the
- How do I use different configuration per slideshow?
You can select a default configuration via the Monoslideshow plugin settings. You can override this by manually changing the shortcode in a blog post:
[gallery ids="1,2,3", preset="yourPreset", width="640px", height="480px"].
- Which Monoslideshow versions are supported?
Only Monoslideshow 3 and up are supported by this WordPress plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Monoslideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.