Add over 50 animated smilies to your visual tinymce editor.
This plugin is designed to be used as an add-on to my Ultimate TinyMCE plugin. However, it can also be used as a stand-alone plugin as well.
For best results; You can download Ultimate TinyMCE here:
This addon will add a button to your visual tinymce editor for posts/pages. Clicking the button will open a popup window with over 50 professionally animated .gif smiley’s.
You can insert these smiley’s into your post/page content areas. Simply click a smiley, and it is automatically inserted into your content area.
- Includes over 50 professionally created animated smiley’s.
- Easily insert them into your posts/pages with a single click.
- I may consider making new smilies upon request.
Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory, or download and install automatically through your admin panel.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
That’s it!! Go to your post/page editor and enjoy the Moods.
Note: If you have my Ultimate TinyMCE plugin installed, you can go to it’s admin settings page and there is a box letting you know if the addon is activated or not.
- I don’t see the moods icon once the plugin is activated.
Make sure to click the “show/hide kitchen sink” button in the top row of the editor. This will expand the editor, showing a second row of buttons.
Contributors and Developers
“Moods Addon for Ultimate TinyMCE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Moods Addon for Ultimate TinyMCE” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- FIxed bug where the “advanced insert/edit link” button from my Ultimate Tinymce plugin was conflicting with the moods button.
- Moved the moods button to the right of the wordpress help icon.
- This plugin is written as an add-on to the Ultimate TinyMCE Plugin. However, it can also be used as a standalone plugin.
- Under either circumstance, there is NO options page. This plugin will begin working immediately once the plugin is installed and activated.
- Plugin was created.