Displays an AboutMe bloc, also known as a More About Me bloc, including a picture and some text. This plug-in is useful if you want to put a widget in a sidebar or footer to show a picture of your own and some descriptive text. Check the screenshots to see if it could fit your needs.
- Upload the zipfile to the
- Extract and remove it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the new widget to desired sidebar, choose a title (or not) for the widget and fill additional properties.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“MoreAboutMe Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Checked with WordPress 4.2.2
- Added checkbox to allow HTML tags in the text
- Light fix
- Added french and german translation
- Added translation capabilities
- Fixed image padding bottom
- Fixed stylesheet for more compatibility
- Updated description
- Updated screenshots and description of the first release
- Initial release