This Mortgage Calculator plugin allows your users to calculate their estimated monthly mortgage payment. The calculator can be used as both a widget and a shortcode and offers multiple customization options.
Fields can be enabled and disabled as well as have their default values set.
Customizable fields and values include:
- Loan Amount
- Down Payment
- Interest Rate
- Loan Term
- Annual Property Tax
- Annual Home Insurance
- Annual HOA Fee
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
Note: Disabled fields will still be used in the calculations with their set default values. This way you can disable displaying certain fields, but still take them into account for more accurate calculations.
The [mcplus] shortcode can be used to generate the mortgage calculator.
- Download from the wordpress repository or upload
mortgage-calculator-plus.zipto the server through the wordpress plugins menu
- Activate the plugin using the plugins menu
- Configure in the settings menu as needed.
Contributors and Developers
“Mortgage Calculator Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mortgage Calculator Plus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed js bug
- Fixed styling typo and image preloading
- Add error handling in js
- Change button input to submit input
- JS fix
- Fix broken tags
- Fixup text labels
- Updated calculator to a more response layout
- CSS fix, ajax optimization
- Fixed css bugs, Fixed TextDomain
- Fixed css escaping and removed widget default background-color
- Added ability to edit CSS on settings page
- Fixed shortcode implementation CSS
- Fixed CSS Again
- Fixed CSS
- Fixed jQuery loading
- Fixed a CSS bug
- Put inline CSS and JS into separate files
- Fixed a CSS bug
- First version